The Data Speaks For Itself: Quilt Helps Protect Wheat Against Diseases and Offer Benefits That Help Improve Yield Potential
In the data trial shown here, an application of Quilt® fungicide (10.5 oz/A) at R1 outperformed Stratego® fungicide by seven bushels per acre and Headline AMP™ fungicide by two bushels per acre on corn. There was a 13 bushel increase in Quilt-treated acres when compared against untreated acres.
Quilt: The Power of Two in Wheat
Tilt and Quilt Maximize Yield
Why Apply a Fungicide at Flag Leaf vs. Heading?
- The flag leaf is the primary leaf feeding the head.
- A healthy flag leaf means more and bigger kernels.
- As Syngenta trials show, that can mean an extra 3 bu/A and better test weights.
Quilt Provides Yield Benefits Regardless of Disease Pressure Levels
By combining disease control with Plant Performance physiological enhancements, Quilt can help wheat growers realize yield benefits regardless of disease pressure levels.
Average yield benefits in bu/A from 2005-2009
- This chart and table help show the correlation between disease pressure and yield response from an application of Quilt.
- We’ve experienced higher disease pressure in recent years like 2005 and 2008. An application of Quilt yielded an average increase of nearly 15 bu/A in these situations.
- But even in years like 2009 with lower disease pressure, trials still showed yield increases of just over 8 bu/A.
Quilt: Annual Variation of Yield and Test Weight Increase Over Untreated
Quilt Helps Improve Yield and Profit Potential Regardless of Location